Lithium-Ion UPS Provides Long Standby Life - LiiON - Facility Management Product Release
The Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) Iron Phosphate Stored Energy System (S.E.S.) uninterruptible power system is a high-rate power-on-demand Lithium-Ion energy storage solution. It integrates lithium-ion iron phosphate chemistry with the company's proprietary battery management system, providing long, reliable standby battery life with virtually zero maintenance at the same price of Lead-acid batteries. Other benefits include a reduction in weight and footprint, a robust level of standard embedded system communication and battery information, and the elimination of lead-acid batteries and replacement cycles. Capable of 1 minute runtime, or more traditional 5- to 15-minute runtimes, and string voltages up to 768V.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully