Liquid Pumping Hose - Flexaust - Facility Management Product Release
Flexaust’s liquid suction and pumping hose is a crush-resistant, polyethylene co-polymer hose with double profile construction and leak-proof polyweld cuffs for camlock fittings. The hose has a smooth interior, rounded external cap that slides across surfaces, and operates over a -40 degree to 140 degree Fahrenheit temperature range.
Developed for demanding liquid suction applications such as fluid removal and waste evacuation, septic pumping, and sewer cleaning, the hose handles full vacuum and resists kinking. Available in 1-inch, 2-inch, 3-inch and 4-inch inner diameter sizes, and 20 foot, 25 foot, 50 foot, and 60 foot lengths; the standard hose color is yellow with a black web.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- MEWPs: Myths, Misconceptions, Misinformation
- Understanding MEWPs Options To Deliver Access, Safety
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality