Liquid Flashing - W.R. Meadows Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Air-Shield is an elastomeric, polyether liquid-applied flashing and detailing membrane that bonds to most construction materials, such as aluminum, brick, concrete, wood, vinyl, and exterior gypsum board. The general-purpose, wet-flashing membrane is used to seal rough openings and detail joints between exterior gypsum boards. The flashing is designed for window and door applications and should be used as liquid-applied flashing.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors