- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Space Management Specialist »
Liquid Flashing - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The newly introduced Tuff-Flash™, is a single-component, liquid-applied mastic which is more durable and easier to apply. The liquid flashing system provides water protection and weathering capabilities. The asphalt polyurethane adheres to asphaltic membranes, as well as to a variety of metal surfaces, including smooth and mineral-surfaced asphalt roofs. It is suited for complex or irregular roofing details that would present a problem for traditional flashing. The system requires no mixing and can be installed with a brush or trowel.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision