- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Lighting Platform - Redwood Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The Redwood Engine lighting platform includes intelligent control, communications, sensors, and power delivery in a single, networked system. It is a centralized power system capable of individually powering and communicating with up to 64 LED light fixtures via low voltage network cable. A multisensor grid, deployed at each fixture, is capable of measuring light levels, motion, occupancy, and temperature, providing a real-time view into space heating, cooling, and occupancy. The platform can operate with fluorescent and halogen technology as well as LEDs.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things