Lighting Controls - GE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
LightSweep control system consists of modular components that can be reconfigured to fit the needs of the application. Basic low-voltage wiring allows for switching of lighting loads and grouping of lighting circuits for common control, which helps facilitate automation through a timeclock function. The timeclock can be overridden in individual areas. Level 1A of the system allows for relay grouping for common control, a master on/off with individual override, and migration to more complex lighting control systems.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things