Lighting Controller - Reliable Controls - Facility Management Product Release
The MACH-ProLight(MPL) advanced lighting controller achieved the BACnet Lighting Device (B-LD) profile. Small, durable, and packed with flexibility, the MPL is a fully programmable lighting controller with scalable I/O in a small footprint.
The MACH-ProLight meets or exceeds the BACnet Building Controller (B-BC) device profile in addition to the B-LD profile, and supports the BACnet Binary Lighting Output object, which provides specialized properties for Blink Warn and lighting control strategies.
The controller features up to 8 universal inputs, up to 8 universal outputs, or up to 16 latching relay driver outputs. The MACH-ProLight ships standard with a dedicated EnOcean port, SMART-Net port, and BACnet MS/TP port. The EnOcean port allows for connection to the EnOcean Transceiver (ET) that allows up to 32 wireless, EnOcean devices. Power, IO, and network connections utilize removable, spring loaded terminal blocks. The MACH-ProLight controller is DIN Rail mountable, making it highly suitable to retrofit lighting installation in electrical panels.
The MACH-ProLight can be ordered as a standalone controller, or as part of a Lighting Control Panel (LCP), which is a complete assembly of controls and switching relays pre-wired ready for installation into the electrical system. Panels are built to order as per customers specific requirements allowing a mix of dimming and switching circuits to be configured specific to the lighting control strategy.
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things