Lighting Control System - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Gamma Lighting Control System is an integrated control system designed to improve how operators control, monitor, and coordinate lighting with other building automation systems (BAS). The system supports energy-saving applications such as daylight harvesting, occupancy control, task tuning, scheduling, blind/shade control, and ballast-level control. System can be integrated into Siemens' BAS, enabling operators to manage entire facility from a single point.
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things