Lighting Control - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The Powerlink EM system combines individual branch circuit remote control and metering functions by circuit, zone, space, panel or complete lighting system in a single lighting panelboard enclosure. It provides historical trends and generates reports. Features include an integral scheduling functionality, BACnet and Modbus connectivity and an embedded web server. Smart metering is accomplished using the PowerLogic Branch Circuit Power Meter.
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things