Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lift Trucks - Hyster Co. - Facility Management Product Release
AC-powered lift trucks from Hyster Co. do not use brushes and commutators for improved reliability. Energy consumption is also reduced due to improved traction performance and variable electric on-demand steering. An AC brushless hoist motor powers the advanced hydraulic system to reduce maintenance and increase uptime. The hydraulic system contributes to increased performance and energy savings through the use of powered and regenerative lowering.
Hyster Company's AC drive motor is designed to extend battery life to provide more runtime per battery charge and consistent performance even as the battery drains. The AC drive system also includes an extended shift feature to enable enhanced runtime without recharging over longer periods.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Power in an Emergency with Generator Rental
- Lift Rental Expands the Reach of Maintenance
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality