Lift Trucks - Hyster Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Hyster Co.’s internal combustion engine (ICE) lift trucks exceed EPA and California emissions standards, according to the company. Hyster uses working fuel cell trucks in actual applications, and is working on alternate energy use, including battery technology, advanced energy storage devices, and hydrogen fuel cells.
The benefits of fuel cells include reduced emissions and peak performance for the duration of the fuel cell life, making them an alternative to ICE trucks.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality