Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lift Truck - The Raymond Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Raymond Corporation's powerful new Model 4400 3-wheel, sit-down electric lift truck has lift capacities from 3,000 to 4,000 pounds. Counter-rotating motors on the drive wheels give the truck a tight turning radius for maneuvering in small spaces. The operator compartment includes a semi-suspened seat that can be adjusted for back tilt, operator weight and lumbar support. All of the hydraulic functions are color-coded, and fingertip hydraulic controls and bidirectional, floor-mounted pedals are designed to maximize productivity in high-shuttle operations. The open view mast allows operators to see the load for more efficient travel, handling and stacking. The truck has programmable travel speeds and acceleration, plus oil-cooled disc brakes.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality