Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lift Truck - Raymond Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Raymond’s Model 4100 and 4200 counterbalanced lift trucks have capacities from 3,000 to 5,000 pounds. The three-wheel stand-up design provides a smaller turning radius for greater maneuverability.
Available on both trucks are quick-disconnect couplings for attachments; when switching attachments, the anti-drip, no-leak valves eliminate hydraulic fluid spills.
The single-axis multifunction control handle includes a four-way switch for sideshifting the forks and tilting the mast. The switch and attachment-control buttons allow the operator to fine-tune the movement of all hydraulic functions. Two powerful AC drive motors deliver more runtime per battery charge and lower maintenance costs than DC motors.
The operator compartment has a padded backrest, 8-inch step height and an open-view mast.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality