Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Lift Truck - Raymond Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Raymond’s Model 4100 and 4200 counterbalanced lift trucks have capacities from 3,000 to 5,000 pounds. The three-wheel stand-up design provides a smaller turning radius for greater maneuverability.
Available on both trucks are quick-disconnect couplings for attachments; when switching attachments, the anti-drip, no-leak valves eliminate hydraulic fluid spills.
The single-axis multifunction control handle includes a four-way switch for sideshifting the forks and tilting the mast. The switch and attachment-control buttons allow the operator to fine-tune the movement of all hydraulic functions. Two powerful AC drive motors deliver more runtime per battery charge and lower maintenance costs than DC motors.
The operator compartment has a padded backrest, 8-inch step height and an open-view mast.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Cordless Power Tools Continue to Add Features and Improvements
- Using Infrared Imaging to Detect Electrical Issues
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality