- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
Life-Safety Workstation - SimplexGrinnell - Facility Management Product Release
SimplexGrinnell’s TrueSite Workstation is a life-safety information management system.
Capabilities include: Monitoring and control of up to 50,000 fire alarm devices; support four network loops and as many as 396 panels; monitor any control panel using agency-listed digital alarm communicators; hold a history log containing 500,000 events.
Using its Digital Alarm Communication Receiver interface, the system can accept alarm information from virtually any control panel. This enables the workstation to integrate control panels from other vendors as well as panels in remote locations that cannot be networked.
UL-listed and FM-approved, the system has an intuitive graphical user interface that runs on Microsoft Windows XP and custom, event-specific operator instructions. The quick access to information and customizable menus can improve operational efficiency, and the forward/backward compatibility helps protects customer investments in life-safety systems infrastructure.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How Managers Can Prepare for Wildfire Season
- Strategies and Tactics to Maximize Wildfire Protection
- A Grim New Normal: How to Perform Active Shooter Drills
- 2 Dead from COVID-19, Florida County Closes Building
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires