Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Leveling Laser - Leica Geosystems - Facility Management Product Release
The Roteo 35 rotating laser from Leica Geosystems is self-leveling and designed for a range of interior leveling or alignment jobs. The instrument includes an integrated motorized mount and has a 90-degree plumb beam, and a self-leveling range of +/- 9 degrees. It offers manual controls for varying slope requirements on inclined planes. Its scanning modes enhance visibility in bright light conditions.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality