- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Leakage Current Clamps Help Reduce Downtime - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Leakage current can cause unnecessary downtime and intermittent GFCI and RCD tripping of circuits, so quantifying it is an important part of a preventive maintenance program. The new Fluke 368 FC and 369 FC Leakage Current Clamps help industrial electricians and maintenance technicians identify, document, record, and compare leakage current readings over time to help prevent problems before they happen without shutting down critical equipment.
The rugged meters have large diameter jaws (40 mm for the 368 FC; 61 mm for the 369 FC) for work with oversize conductors. The clamp jaws are fully shielded and designed to accurately capture very small leakage current signals (as low as 10 μA) and minimize external electromagnetic interference. The true-rms meters are designed to accurately measure complex signals, with the highest resolution of 1 µA and an upper measurement range of 60 amps.
The 368 FC and 369 FC are part of Fluke Connect — a system of more than 40 wireless test tools that communicate via the Fluke Connect app, or Fluke Connect Assets software, a cloud-based solution that gathers measurements to provide a comprehensive view of critical equipment status — allowing technicians to record and share both thermal images and electrical measurements in real time via their smartphones or tablets and automatically upload them to the cloud. Reports can be created and shared right from the job site via email. Fluke Connect also allows users to collaborate in real time with other colleagues with ShareLive video calls, which increases productivity in the field.
The CAT III 600 V safety rated clamp meters feature a forward-facing LED worklight for use in dark wiring cabinets, a backlit display with auto-off, and auto-power-off for extended battery life.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Power Tools: New Technology To Address New Demands
- How to Select the Right MEWP
- Technology Advances Bring New, Exciting MEWPs Options
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality