- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
Leak detection shut-off - Reliance Detection - Facility Management Product Release
The FloodMaster RS-092 features a rope-style water sensor, controller and ½-inch NPT valve with ⅜-inch fittings to sound an alarm and automatically shut off the water supply to a hose-fed appliance when it detects a leak. The system is reusable and compatible with most security and automation systems. Two kit options are available to power the unit —a standard 120 VAC wall wart and a 120, 208 or 240 VAC to 24 VAC and mounting plate.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Why Facilities Need to Prioritize Safety Preparedness
- Will the Uvalde School Shooting Change How Schools Facilities Are Built?
- Security Window Film Helps Protect Texas Election Office
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing