- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Leak Detector - Dtection - Facility Management Product Release
The Dtect-100 System is a pro-active water-detection system that provides uninterrupted surveillance and sends a call-to-action when a water intrusion event is detected— even when no one is present at the time of the occurrence.
The system consists of two type of components: A base station and the company’s “Dtector.” Up to 32 detectors can be assigned to one base station. A central server provides system back-up and reports.
When water is detected, the detector sounds a local alarm, sends a wireless signal to the base station, which then initiates up to nine user-defined phone calls initiating calls-to-action to resolve the water intrusion event.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms