- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Leak-Detection Lamp - Spectronics Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The BIB-150P ultraviolet inspection lamp from Spectronics uses a 150-watt bulb. It is designed specifically for air-conditioning and refrigeration leak detection. The housing is constructed of a polymer that is dent-proof and impact-resistant.. The upgraded lamp is UL listed, CE approved and CSA approved. UV-absorbing safety glasses are provided free with every lamp.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation