- Mechanical Manager | Heinen's Grocery Store »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
Leak-Detection Lamp - Spectronics Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The BIB-150P ultraviolet inspection lamp from Spectronics uses a 150-watt bulb. It is designed specifically for air-conditioning and refrigeration leak detection. The housing is constructed of a polymer that is dent-proof and impact-resistant.. The upgraded lamp is UL listed, CE approved and CSA approved. UV-absorbing safety glasses are provided free with every lamp.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation