- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Leak-Detection Lamp - Spectronics Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The BIB-150P ultraviolet inspection lamp from Spectronics uses a 150-watt bulb. It is designed specifically for air-conditioning and refrigeration leak detection. The housing is constructed of a polymer that is dent-proof and impact-resistant.. The upgraded lamp is UL listed, CE approved and CSA approved. UV-absorbing safety glasses are provided free with every lamp.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation