- Facilities Manager »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Leak-Detection Lamp - Spectronics Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The BIB-150P ultraviolet inspection lamp from Spectronics uses a 150-watt bulb. It is designed specifically for air-conditioning and refrigeration leak detection. The housing is constructed of a polymer that is dent-proof and impact-resistant.. The upgraded lamp is UL listed, CE approved and CSA approved. UV-absorbing safety glasses are provided free with every lamp.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation