- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Groundskeeper »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Leak Detection Flashlight - Spectronics Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The OPTI-LUX 365 leak detection flashlight provides UV light for optimal fluorescent dye response. Flashlight works with all oil- and water-based fluorescent dyes, including dirty fluids. Instant-on operation enables the flashlight to reach full power immediately, and it provides up to four hours of continuous run-time. The flashlight comes with a smart charging cradle with AC power cord and UV-absorbing spectacles.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation