- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Director of Facilities »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
Leak Detection Flashlight - Spectronics Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The OPTI-LUX 365 leak detection flashlight provides UV light for optimal fluorescent dye response. Flashlight works with all oil- and water-based fluorescent dyes, including dirty fluids. Instant-on operation enables the flashlight to reach full power immediately, and it provides up to four hours of continuous run-time. The flashlight comes with a smart charging cradle with AC power cord and UV-absorbing spectacles.
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation