- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Lavatory system - Bradley Corp., Washroom Accessories Div. - Facility Management Product Release
The Advocate AV-Series includes a basin, soap, a water-conserving faucet, and a dual-sided hand dryer in one unit. The hands-free, infrared, 0.38 gallons per minute faucet reduces water use by 24 percent, and the dryer dries hands in 15 seconds or less. The soap dispenser features intelligent electronics controlling a low-level indicator and overfill protection.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms