Lavatory Systems - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 7000 series SloanStone double- and triple-station systems incorporate true point-of-use sensor faucet operation. The lavatories are available with battery-powered or hardwired Optima sensor-operated faucets, as well as QuickTop manual hand-washing faucets. All serviceable components are accessible via the removable latching lid on top of the unit. Manual top-fill, gravity-fed soap dispensers or sensor-operated dispensers are available.
The systems withstand heat, resist stains and chemicals, and feature design integrated overflows for each supply, as well as grid strainers that lead to separate waste lines, to better handle runoff and prevent clogs. The models come in 24 solid and speckled finishes.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms