Lavatory Systems - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
With every serviceable component of these models is accessible via the removable latching lid on top of the unit, the 7000 series SloanStone solid-surface lavatory systems have been upgraded to make them the fastest installing and most easily serviceable sink systems on the market, according to the company.
The new double- and triple-station systems incorporate true point-of-use sensor faucet operation for accurate, water-efficient hand-washing. For lower impact installations, the lavatories are also available with any of Sloan's battery-powered or hardwired Optima sensor-operated faucets, as well as Sloan's QuickTop manual hand-washing faucets. Manual top-fill, gravity-fed soap dispensers or sensor-operated dispensers are also options on the new SloanStone 7000 series.
The new continuous curve basin design comes in 24 solid and speckled finishes.
The lavatory systems withstand heat, resists stains and chemicals, and feature design integrated overflows for each supply, as well as grid strainers that lead to separate waste lines, to better handle runoff and prevent clogs.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms