Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
Lavatory System Easy to Specify, Install, Clean and Maintain - Bradley Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
A step up from ordinary lavatories — and a contemporary alternative to china sinks and laminate counter tops — Bradley Corp.’s Express ELX-Series is a cost-effective fixture that is easy to specify, install, clean, and maintain. With the look and feel of an individual lavatory, this streamlined hand washing system provides the economies and conveniences of a group fixture, which accommodates up to three people at one time.
Made of Bradley’s Terreon Solid Surface material, the Express ELX-Series Lavatory offers superior durability and is easy to repair. In addition, its contemporary contoured design elevates the look of commercial restrooms while being easy to clean. The bowl’s seamless construction eliminates mold and delamination, offering a more hygienic and attractive washroom solution.
Due to its long-term durability and simplified maintenance qualities, the ELX-Series is a cost-effective choice for high-traffic washroom applications, such as schools, retail, recreation centers, municipal office buildings and transit stations.
The Express ELX-Series Lavatory also cuts down on installation time and costs, and requires few connections and parts. It incorporates a unique mounting plate for faster installation, and requires only a single drain and supply rough-in for new construction, or for an easily installed retrofit.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility