Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lavatory Faucet - American Standard Brands - Facility Management Product Release
The Selectronic hands-free faucet comes with three power options: DC battery and two UL-approved AC power supplies; plug-in; and hard-wired. The faucet uses a leak-free ceramic disc valve to control hot- and cold-water mixing. Available flow outlets include 0.5 gallons per minute (gpm) non-aerated spray and a 1.5 gpm non-aerated, laminar-flow option with an adjustable spray face to direct water flow. A hot-limit safety spot is factory-set to 85 percent of total and can adjust on-site to 95 percent of total.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility