Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Lavatory Faucet - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 420 single-control fixture features: a polished, chrome-plated finish; a metal lever handle; temperature limit stop; volume control; and a 1.5-gallons-per-minute laminar flow outlet. The fixture meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements and is tested and certified to industry standards, including ASME A112.18.1, NSF 61, Sec. 9, and CSA B125.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Can Your Restrooms Pass This Test?
- Water Management Plan Goes Beyond Legionella
- Drain Cleaning: Money Matters
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility