Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
- Director of Facilities »
Lavatory - Bradley - Facility Management Product Release
Verge with all-in-one WashBar technology integrates Bradley’s Verge basin in Evero quartz material along with clean, plus rinse, plus dry functionality, all with touch-free activation. Having soap, water, and dryer all within close reach elevates convenience, comfort, and safety in commercial washrooms. Dryer speed is adjustable for quieter drying. Water flow of .5 gpm is standard, with a .35 gpm available. Soap dispenser for foam or liquid soap has a gallon capacity, with a low level indicator. Models available with one to three stations, and are ADA compliant.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms