- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
Lavatory - Bradley - Facility Management Product Release
Verge with all-in-one WashBar technology integrates Bradley’s Verge basin in Evero quartz material along with clean, plus rinse, plus dry functionality, all with touch-free activation. Having soap, water, and dryer all within close reach elevates convenience, comfort, and safety in commercial washrooms. Dryer speed is adjustable for quieter drying. Water flow of .5 gpm is standard, with a .35 gpm available. Soap dispenser for foam or liquid soap has a gallon capacity, with a low level indicator. Models available with one to three stations, and are ADA compliant.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms