- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Latex Paint - Benjamin Moore - Facility Management Product Release
Ultra Spec SCUFF-X is a one-component interior latex paint engineered specifically to resist scuffmarks in high-traffic, commercial environments. SCUFF-X provides superior scuff-resistance to two-component coatings, without the strong odor, pre-mixing, short pot-life and application difficulties associated with similar products.
Recommended areas for use include high-traffic, commercial spaces such as hallways, stairwells, lobbies, offices, gymnasiums, locker rooms, public restrooms, retail fitting rooms and much more. The formulation enables the coating to be low-VOC, eligible for LEED v4 credit, and CHPS certified.
SCUFF-X is available in gallons and five-gallon pails in more than 3,500 Benjamin Moore colors and three finishes: Matte, Eggshell and Satin.
- Healthier Paints Mean Healthier Interiors
- Comparing Two Popular Fire-Resistant Coatings
- Preparing to Repaint: Steps to Take for a Successful Project
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors