Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Latex Paint - PPG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Speedhide® Zero is a professional line of zero-VOC interior latex paints that provides outstanding durability, ease of application, and good hide and coverage on the job. It has low odor, allowing maintenance professionals to paint in occupied spaces with little disruption. The topcoats contain no formaldehyde, crystalline silica, ethylene glycol and volatile organic compounds (VOC), meeting the most stringent environmental regulations nationwide. Their anti-microbial properties resist mold and mildew stains on paint film, and they meet LEED® VOC requirements and can help earn LEED 2009 credits.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors