Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Latex Paint - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
Harmony uses the same technology found in baking soda and helps reduce unpleasant indoor odors. The paint is formulated without silica, and it will withstand frequent washings without weakening its ability to reduce ambient odors. Its antimicrobial properties also resist mildew. The length of time the paint actively reduces odors depends on the concentration of the odors, the frequency of exposure and the amount of surface area workers are painting.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors