Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Laser Range Meter - Hilti - Facility Management Product Release
The PD-CS uses an integrated laser module with zooming capabilities to capture and save measurements data directly onto images taken by its internal digital camera. The range meter allows the user to measure distances to 656 feet with an accuracy of +/- 0.04 inch. Users then can share collected information in a PDF report or spreadsheet using Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or a Micro USB connection. The range meter can take direct and indirect measurements and calculate area and volume. Users also can add notes to measurements and photos, as well as create project folders for different job sites.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality