Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Laser Distance Meters - Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 2281-20 offers five different measurement functions that allow users to calculate length up to 200 feet, as well as measure distance with indirect measurement and stake out equal distances, such as studs. The 2282-20 includes increased distance up to 260 feet, a timer delay for increased measurement accuracy and single-person operation, and an inclination function that registers the angle of the unit for more accurate measurements and calculations. Both units offer memory storage, the ability to add and subtract distances and dimensions, and the ability to attach the unit to a tripod.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality