- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Director of Facilities »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Landscape Lighting Cable - Q-Tran - Facility Management Product Release
The Q-Wire is a series of flexible, watertight cables that can be used for direct burial applications to power low voltage landscape lighting. It is a flexible, stranded type of cable that can be used effectively for low voltage indoor and outdoor lighting.
Two tinned copper insulated conductors lay parallel within an overall jacket. Q-Wire is UL Listed, watertight, sun resistant and tin coated so it won't oxidize. It also uses a two-color outer jacket: Brown on one side to blend into the bark of a tree and Dark Gray on the other. Stranded conductors are jacketed inside the UF outer jacket and color coded in Bright Blue and Bright Yellow.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Maximize Mowing for a Good First Impression
- Is Your Facility Ready for Winter?
- Wildfire Resilience and the Role of Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today