Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lamp - American Ultraviolet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s low-pressure standard and high output quartz UVC germicidal lamps have been validated to perform for 17,000 hours (two years) when operated on the company’s high-frequency electronic ballasts. The products provide direct exposure to 254 nm UVC radiation, which, when given appropriate exposure time, inactivates the DNA and RNA of microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, mold spores, yeast and protozoa), making them unable to reproduce.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability