- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Labeling System - Brady Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The TLS 2200 thermal labeling system version 4.0 offers twice the processing power of its predecessors and additional features that enhance the printer’s functionality and efficiency.
* nearly 100 percent faster data processing
* increased screen resolution and contrast, making on-screen text easier to read in low light
* a sleep mode, which allows users to set the printer to sleep after one, three, or five minutes of non-use and helps extend battery life
* more bar-code symbologies, including Code 128, IFT 25, and Codabar.
The printer is designed for datacomm identification, electrical-wire and cable marking, industrial labels, nameplate labels, tamper-evident labels, and other general labeling applications. The full-featured printer offers bar-coding capabilities, automatic text sizing, a built-in cutter, non-smearing thermal transfer printing, and computer compatibility. Hundreds of stock industrial-grade label materials up to 2 inches wide are available for the printer.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- 3 Key Questions to Get the Right Portable Cooling Units
- 3 Key Questions Managers Should Answer for Renting Generators
- 3 Key Questions on Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality