Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Laars - Laars - Facility Management Product Release
The Pennant line of fan-assisted, modular boilers and volume water heaters are available in seven sizes from 500 to 2000 MBH. Laars Pennant boilers/volume water heaters are fueled by natural or LP gas and deliver efficiency levels up to 85 percent, with stage firing of up to 4:1, and cascade with auto redundancy. Pennant systems also qualify as low- NOx emission-rated, below 10 ppm.
The LAARS LINC Intuitive Control System includes an auto cascade setup feature that easily configures lead lagging of up to eight Pennants. The color touchscreen home page displays key boiler performance measurements, control structure, USB input, and connects to building automation systems via BacNet and a quick start option, among many other features.
Pennants can be vented from the top, or back. They can also be installed indoors or outdoors, and racked on top of each other for up to 4000 MBH in a small footprint.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Smart Specification of Boilers and Water Heaters
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation