Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LVT Flooring Combine Chic Looks with Performance - Gerflor - Facility Management Product Release
Creation Living is a 2mm thick, low-traffic luxury vinyl tile with microbeveled edges suited for a multitude of multi-living spaces including apartment complexes and college dorms.
The LVT collection features seven different embossings, giving the floor a more realistic, natural and textured appearance. The collection includes Royal Oak, with an embossing that matches perfectly to its wood veneer for an unparalleled realistic look and feel. With Creation Living, Gerflor USA introduces a new color tone variation legend — light, medium and high variation — to guide designers and their clients in selecting the right product for their space.
The collection provides wood designs, which bring the warmth of home to multi-living facilities, but are on-trend with modern stains such as warm grays and whites rather than honey colors. Gray LVT is becoming increasingly popular, with industrial-inspired looks spurring the trend. Beyond textured, natural wood and stone looks, Gerflor unveils a hybrid textile look with the pashmina design and the classic marble looking LVT, highlighting the collection’s residential feel.
Available in both plank and tile options, the collection’s realistic wood and stone designs are printed in high definition on tear-resistant film and protected by a 12mil transparent wearlayer. The flooring is finished with PUR+ surface treatment, which allows for easy maintenance with no need for wax and is 100 percent waterproof.
Creating Living is naturally antibacterial and 99 percent effective against the spread of infection by ISO 22196 standards. Creation Living is environment-friendly with 100 percent recycled compact backing. It is low VOC, 100 percent allergen-free and REACH compliant.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors