Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Tactical Flashlight - AE Light - Facility Management Product Release
AE Light ‘s Top Gun Mark 1 is a professional, heavy-duty LED tactical flashlight. Manufactured black anodized aluminum, the flashlight is powered by rechargeable lithium ion battery.
The light has two switches – at the side and the rear. The side switch has three electronic modes: The first press provides 100 percent of power at 170 lumens;, the second press offers 25 percent of power; and holding switch fully pressed for 1-3 seconds puts the light into flash mode. The rear tactical switch is simply in an on/off mode of 100 percent of power. A small red LED low battery indicator is built into the side switch. O-rings on the front head and rear cap protect the light from dust and water entry.
Run time is more than five hours on 100 percent brightness mode and more than 20 hours at 25 percent of power. Time to recharge from flat to full charge is two hours. Projection distance is up to 500 feet, beam convergence is 15 degrees fixed, strobe frequency is 10-12 MHz, and color temperature is 6000K. It is 9 inches long, and weighs 14 ounces.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality