LED Penlight - Streamlight Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Streamlight’s Stylus Pro LED flashlight is a compact penlight that uses a half-Watt LED and special lens coating. It measures five and three-tenths inches and weighs one and a half ounces. The light is 30,000-hour lifetime high-flux LED that provides an output of 24 Lumens and offers a continuous regulated runtime of seven and one-half hours. The Stylus Pro uses two AAA alkaline batteries and employs a push-button tailcap switch for single-handed operation.
The light is constructed of machined aluminum, with an anodized finish and a polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating. Multiple O-rings ensure waterproof use, and it comes with a tear-resistant nylon holster and pocket clip.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- MEWPs: Myths, Misconceptions, Misinformation
- Understanding MEWPs Options To Deliver Access, Safety
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality