- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
LED Bollard - Chloride Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Chloride introduces the PathMaster Composite LED Bollard, an outdoor architectural fixture designed to provide energy-efficient illumination of walkways, decks, sidewalks, and landscape areas. Incorporating LED technology, each light engine uses three white LEDs and the bollard can be affixed by an anchor base, lag bolts, or direct burial.
It is fabricated from fiberglass-reinforced polymers. All exposed hardware is stainless steel and the light engines are constructed of die cast aluminum. Standard finishes include black, bronze, and white. Custom finishes are also available.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing