- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
LCD Arm - Innovative Office Products - Facility Management Product Release
The EVO LCD arm is the first available in a full palette of colors, according to the company. Standard finishes include satin chrome, gloss white and glam black. The extended Any Color You Like It program includes burnt orange, gold brick, gunmetal, pink dust, pumpkin, royal blue, seafoam and sunflower. Customer-provided colors can also be matched.
The product was the winner of the 2006 Red Dot design award and is constructed for design-conscious commercial office computer users.
The arm levitates a flat panel monitor above the work surface, enabling fingertip adjustment of monitor height and position. All movement is entirely intuitive, according to the company. There are no buttons or levers. The product rotates 360 degrees at three pivot points, extends 17.5 inches and has a vertical range of 10.5 inches. Arm strength is user-adjustable, allowing the user to float monitors from 6 to 13 pounds.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully