Kitchen Ventilation - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Grease Grabber Triple Play pollution control unit, designed specifically to eliminate both smoke and grease particles from commercial kitchen exhaust systems, has odor control modules that eliminate or reduce odors to acceptable levels. It features a three-stage mechanical filter arrangement, coupled with activated carbon panels, to remove odor molecules prior to discharging the air, reducing the impact of kitchen exhaust on the surroundings.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation