Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Kiosk Security Mat - Larco - Facility Management Product Release
The USB Security Kiosk floor mat from larco is designed to improve user security when accessing automatic teller machines and information kiosks. When users step away from the terminal, the floor mat realizes the change in pressure and works in conjunction with the kiosk's operator interface to block unauthorized access.
Designed for banks, hospitals, hotels, human resource stations, or any location where personal and financial information are accessible through an operator interface. The mat can be used to remove sensitive information from the screen as soon as the user has moved off the mat, adding another layer of security.
Placed in front of the kiosk, pressure must be applied to the mat before system log-on is possible. When pressure is removed, the mat automatically logs the user off of the system and requires proper credentials before the user can gain access to the system again. The device creates a connection with kiosks via a standard USB cable. The waterproof mat is offered in four standard sizes, three colors, and can be customized to meet specific customer color and size requests for an additional charge.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security