Kilowatt-Hour Transducers - Onset Computer Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Kilowatt-hour Transducers are appropriate for energy monitoring, sub-metering and phase-load monitoring. Wattnode transducers can be used for 1, 2, and 3-phase power in 2, 3, and 4-wire configurations. They connect directly to HOBO U30 monitoring systems and HOBO Energy Logger Pro, using ASIC and DSP technology to sample AC voltage at 5,000 times per second. The units install into service panels and junction boxes.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully