Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Keypads - ITW Switches - Facility Management Product Release
Active Metal Keypads from ITW feature touch-sensitive activation, weather, water and dust resistance, raised keys with permanent markings, and solid metal, vandal-proof construction.
Keypads are available in 12-key and 16-key configurations and are designed for indoor/outdoor access control, kiosks, point-of-sale, security and alarm systems, keyless entry points, gas pumps, ATMs, medical and clean rooms, prisons and secured facilities, and other industrial, commercial, or retail applications.
Rated to operate from -40 C to +85 C, the keypads meet or exceed IP-x6, NEMA 4x, IP68 ingress, and are rated at +9 to +24 VDC at 50mA. In addition to the three outputs and two LED indicators, an auxiliary port at +30 VDC and 100mA is provided for additional power connections.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 3 Security Technologies Making Waves in Facilities Management
- 4 Steps to Evaluating Security Risks
- Door Hardware: Balancing Security and Life Safety
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control