- Building Maintenance Mechanic I »
- Project Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Keypad Lock - SARGENT ASSA ABLOY DSS - Facility Management Product Release
KP Series keypad lock is designed for areas that require stand-alone "authorized entry" capability. Locks are non-handed and have non-volatile memory. With 100 user codes, more than 1.1 million user combinations are possible, and one-time user codes can be generated for visitors. Master code can be used to assign emergency, supervisory, and user codes. Can be programmed at keypad. Battery powered with external battery input connector in case of battery failure.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- Entryway Security Can Be Understated, Yet Effective
- Facility Security Strategies for a New Era
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing