- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Joint Sealant - Mule-Hide - Facility Management Product Release
JTS 1 joint and termination sealant seals large joints and roof termination bars, including those submerged under ponding water. The 100 percent solids moisture-cure urethane sealant offers good workability for both dry and wet surface applications with no sagging or shrinkage and minimal odor. The product contains no solvents, and less than 10 grams per liter VOC. The sealant has excellent adhesions to concrete, masonry, EPDM, PVC, wood, vinyl and most other common building materials.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements