- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Joint Sealant - Mule-Hide - Facility Management Product Release
JTS 1 joint and termination sealant seals large joints and roof termination bars, including those submerged under ponding water. The 100 percent solids moisture-cure urethane sealant offers good workability for both dry and wet surface applications with no sagging or shrinkage and minimal odor. The product contains no solvents, and less than 10 grams per liter VOC. The sealant has excellent adhesions to concrete, masonry, EPDM, PVC, wood, vinyl and most other common building materials.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision