- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Joint Sealant - Mule-Hide - Facility Management Product Release
JTS 1 joint and termination sealant seals large joints and roof termination bars, including those submerged under ponding water. The 100 percent solids moisture-cure urethane sealant offers good workability for both dry and wet surface applications with no sagging or shrinkage and minimal odor. The product contains no solvents, and less than 10 grams per liter VOC. The sealant has excellent adhesions to concrete, masonry, EPDM, PVC, wood, vinyl and most other common building materials.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems