- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Jobsite Gloves Help Protect Workers, Improve Comfort - Milwaukee Tool - Facility Management Product Release
Milwaukee Tool continues to expand its line of Jobsite Work Gear with the introduction of three new glove solutions: Performance, Performance Fingerless, and Free-Flex Gloves. The perfect combination of ultimate durability and all-day comfort, both the Performance and Free-Flex gloves feature touch screen compatible material on the fingertips, palms and knuckles, while the Performance Fingerless Gloves provide ultimate dexterity when handling small objects.
The Performance and Free-Flex Gloves utilize Smartswipe technology on the fingertips, palms and knuckles allowing use of touchscreen devices without removing gloves or wiping dirty finger tips across the screen. While the Performance and Free-Flex gloves also include high dexterity fingertips for extra control when handling small objects, the Performance Fingerless Gloves provide maximum dexterity when handling materials and other objects.
For ultimate durability, all three of the new gloves have a reinforced thumb seam – and the palms of the Performance Fingerless Gloves are also padded and reinforced. These gloves also have hook and loop closures for a secure fit, while the Free-Flex Gloves’ elastic cuff provides increased comfort and ease of movement and dexterity.
All gloves feature breathable lining and mesh backing to help wick away moisture and provide all-day comfort. A terry cloth wipe on the backside provides a comfortable place to remove sweat from the face and brow.
Milwaukee’s Performance Fingerless, Performance, and Free-Flex Gloves are designed to provide users with all-day comfort, ultimate durability and the ability to safely use touch-screen devices – without sacrificing jobsite productivity.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- 3 Key Questions to Get the Right Portable Cooling Units
- 3 Key Questions Managers Should Answer for Renting Generators
- 3 Key Questions on Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality