JACE-202-XPR (Java Application Control Engine) - Tridium Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
JACE-202-XPR (Java Application Control Engine) is an embedded controller/server platform designed for remote monitoring and control applications. The unit combines integrated control, data logging, alarming, scheduling, network management, integrated I/O, and optional GPRS modem with Internet connectivity and Web serving capabilities. It is designed for smaller facilities and remote sites.
- What Can a Smart Building Platform Do For You?
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Custom Built vs. Marketplace Smart Building Platforms
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things