- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
JACE-202-XPR (Java Application Control Engine) - Tridium Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
JACE-202-XPR (Java Application Control Engine) is an embedded controller/server platform designed for remote monitoring and control applications. The unit combines integrated control, data logging, alarming, scheduling, network management, integrated I/O, and optional GPRS modem with Internet connectivity and Web serving capabilities. It is designed for smaller facilities and remote sites.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things